This site is run by volunteers from the Parish Neighbourhood Plan Team. Its purpose is to keep those who live in the Parish and other interested parties informed about the Plan and to provide the public with another way of contacting the team. Please feel free to leave comments on our “News” page and be aware that these may be subject to moderation and will be visible to anyone using the website. If you have a question which you would prefer not to be published then please use our “Contacts” page instead. In both cases, please be aware that the site is not managed professionally and it make take some time before you post or question is dealt with. It is not the only way to contact the team; constituents are always welcome to attend Parish Council meetings and most villagers will probably know someone on the Neighbourhood Plan team who they can contact for information.
- Neighbourhood Plan – where we are now
- Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Feedback
- NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN CONSULTATION EVENT Sunday June 24th 2018 11.00 – 17.00 The Kimble Stewart Hall Station Road Little Kimble Bucks HP17 0XN
- Neighbourhood Plan News Update January 2018
- Drop-in Session at the Stewart Hall on Feb 10th.